Step-by-Step Tube Feeding Guide - Pictures - Under construction

@ladyearth , I'm sorry that you and your husband are still having health problems in your flock. I know from your previous posts that you have used Valbazen in the past. Couple of questions...

• Was this hen de-wormed recently?
  • How much Tylan 50 did you give her?
  • How much does she weigh?
  • How much weight has she lost?

that 1/2 cc. the small ORAL syringe for three days. don't know that weight. But she def feels lighter. HECK they all look skinner. So I wouldn't be surprised if they did have tape worm). The scale Hubby bought is useless...
we gave her water tonight. hubby put her outside most of day It was a. warm day...But I insisted on bringing her back in tonight and then he squirted room temp war down there throat using a 10 cc oral syringe. in like 3 sessions. course she fought...then I smelled something Later he said the smell was her it was on the small tube to lengthen the 10 cc syringe. We try to buy Eqimax. he went to TSC... acc to their website they were supposedly to have it in stock. But they did not NOT!!!!
He did buy 2 large syringes to be able o feed her.
we gave her another "dose" of the store brand 2 % Gyna Lotrim. before the water
I am sorry but I don't understand how food will get to her stomach etc if her crop is mushy. Not res large but still can feel it. I assume her crop I bacteria or POSSIBLIY full of worms.. sO whatever she has eaten has just FERMENTED?????
How can food get past the mushy crop???
Unfortunately this small town doesn't have that BABTY BIRD food...
Gave Valzban(unfortunately the bottle expire 4 /2017)....... to other girls on 10 26.2017(wrote it down). Gave the other older 4. Valbazen on 10 31 17...
.Believe it was sev days before to Blakey.. unfortunately didn't write her date of dosage
Goldie impacted crop August 2015)was easier to deal with than this terrible illness.
thanks

FECAL sample I mailed in myself. acc to the state lab report sent to local vet. for the WORMS Only,,
Not sure but tonight def her mouth stunk when Hubby syringed 10 cc water into her I was wondering what hat smell was... Earlier when she was given something he said he didn't smell her sour smell
her crop has been mushy since we noticed over a week ago and she standing around dazed most of times

:hitI wasn't sure cause I sent in two fecal samples.. to the vet school.
.Unfortuntely I regret not having the vet X-ray her further are(the one we finally went to) I will regret that the rest of my life. I am haunted by the last moments of her life. I cry everyday for not trying harder:hit

Casportpony would you post the ml's needed to sustain life for Darling, she is 3lbs 12oz. I tube her with Exact once to twice a day depending on her crop. I give her 80 cc's once a day for sure and if she has not eaten another 80 cc's in the p.m. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Okay, so she weighs ~1700 grams. If she were mine would tube at least 170 of water per day. When you tube the 80 ml, how much of it is water?

Back
Top Bottom