Stephen King's Reading Corner

Pics
Exactly! We embossed the tires on the cover. The paperback versions (which I am reading) don't have an embossed cover. Truthfully I prefer reading paperbacks way more anyway. ;)

View attachment 1178274

That is frankly beyond awesome & straight into awesome-sauce. I know you cannot answer this honestly, but you DID print/keep a sheet for yourself, right? Right?!?!?

And, your photo of the paperbacks is also pretty cool. I've never seen one of his books in another language. "It" in German! Cool beans!

Carlene

That is frankly beyond awesome & straight into awesome-sauce. I know you cannot answer this honestly, but you DID print/keep a sheet for yourself, right? Right?!?!?

And, your photo of the paperbacks is also pretty cool. I've never seen one of his books in another language. "It" in German! Cool beans!

Carlene
:yuckyuck:lau

Actually....yes I did :D

20171106_212532.jpg

About the German translations: I think I could read a King book in English but my brain would probably start steaming after a while. I want to relax when I read and that obviously works best in your 1st language. I'll post another picture of my books later. Maybe you can guess which ones they are. ;)

Last night I watched The Shining on tv...actually enjoyed it more this time than when I saw it years ago.

Hard to believe that movie was made in 1980 and is 37 years old now.

Last night I watched The Shining on tv...actually enjoyed it more this time than when I saw it years ago.

Hard to believe that movie was made in 1980 and is 37 years old now.

That movie scared the heck out of me as a kid. Have you read the sequel? Dr. Sleep is about Danny as an adult. Pretty good.

That movie scared the heck out of me as a kid. Have you read the sequel? Dr. Sleep is about Danny as an adult. Pretty good.

No, I haven't read the sequel. Nice to know it's a good one.

The Dead Zone with Christopher Walden was on right before The Shining, really sorry to miss that one. I've never watched the movie, but enjoyed reading the book.

The Dead Zone with Christopher Walden was on right before The Shining, really sorry to miss that one. I've never watched the movie, but enjoyed reading the book.

The movie is pretty good so if you get another chance check it out. I enjoyed the series but it was pretty short lived.

**oops...Walken not Walden**

Back
Top Bottom