Still needing advice. Please read!

dont be dishartened, you did your best

the chick just wasnt stong enough

considering you didnt know its incubation age or hwat temp it been sitting at before rescue it just didnt become strong

as i bet celtic will tell you

ideal conditions for goose eggs can still suffer low hatch rates so for what you did and how far you got unknowing the ideal conditions you did pretty darn good

just remeber you did your best it just wasnt his time to be in this world

Goose, I am very sorry it didn't make it. I wonder, however, after this experience, would you want to try to hatch again? You have learned so much along the way and it sounds like your kids were also really interested. It would be wonderful if you could get more eggs and have a fun hatch-along with your kids. Just a thought.

Goose, I am very sorry it didn't make it. I wonder, however, after this experience, would you want to try to hatch again? You have learned so much along the way and it sounds like your kids were also really interested. It would be wonderful if you could get more eggs and have a fun hatch-along with your kids. Just a thought.

I don't know. I already put the incubator up and im gonna try and forget about all of this. Its just so heartbreaking.. Thank you. I might at a later time.. I just get too attached. :-( I keep thinking if I had only don't something differently he would have made it. It seemed like he was just weak the whole time.. to me. But I didn't know for sure...

dont be dishartened, you did your best

the chick just wasnt stong enough

considering you didnt know its incubation age or hwat temp it been sitting at before rescue it just didnt become strong

as i bet celtic will tell you

ideal conditions for goose eggs can still suffer low hatch rates so for what you did and how far you got unknowing the ideal conditions you did pretty darn good

just remeber you did your best it just wasnt his time to be in this world

Thank you. I wish he would have made it.. He just wasnt strong enough.

I don't know. I already put the incubator up and im gonna try and forget about all of this. Its just so heartbreaking.. Thank you. I might at a later time.. I just get too attached. :-( I keep thinking if I had only don't something differently he would have made it. It seemed like he was just weak the whole time.. to me. But I didn't know for sure...

Hope you change your mind while eggs are still available. I think you would be an excellent goose momma.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom