STILL ONE LEFT!! TGIF special!!!- SOLD

mergmet

Songster
12 Years
Jan 16, 2008
SE Virginia, Surry County
deal of the day -

first responses POSTED will get these eggs. no PM or email until I confirm your order - in order of post.

If you are interested in an alternate payment method, email me and we can make arrangements for future sales of this combo

these are all purebreed eggs and kept in separate coops, colors will vary per breed.

eggs from the following breeds

cochin
ameraucana
polish
phoenix
buff orpington
cuckoo marans
speckled sussex
golden campine

maybe:

sebright
d'uccle
black copper marans
golden marans

20-24 eggs from these breeds, whatever combo is laid and left from my other sales

$25 includes shipping

I cannot guarantee any breeds or exclude any breeds

these will ship friday march 21 so you should have them first of the week. They will be individually wrapped and packed with bubble wrap and peanuts. They will be fresh, none older than 3 days at time of shipping. I will ship with a tracking number.

paypal only!

first responses POSTED will get these eggs. no PM or email until I confirm your order - in order

Last edited:
It has only been a few minutes since you last posted. There is no need to bump your own posts. Please note that bumping is against rules of the BYC forum.

6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Quote:
I remember that rule, but cant take the offer right now maybe someone else will notice this.
yippiechickie.gif

I expect i will Stevie, I will also have more laying steadily and can break it down by breed then

unless of course they all stop laying in the Virginia heat.

keep in touch, and check my website which will show current breed availability and the combos

Back
Top Bottom