Still Problems With Aggressive Rooster.. What Now..

Quote:
I totally disagree. It is not always about killing or giving up easily. I am looking for tride and true methods that may help. I am not a quitter and "culling" is not always part of keeping chickens or any other animal for that matter. Heck if it was that easy to give up guess we would be looking for ways to "cull" people. Also he is doing what he was intended to do. I personally am not scared of him I just want to readjust his attitude if possible. It justs frustrates me that people view chickens as easy come easy go/just eat it. Nope already made that claim- I don't eat my own animals nor will I knowingly give him away to be killed/eaten.

I usually stay out of this but don't you get chickens to eat and make you breakfast?? Its a better way to get food than from factory farms?? I don't understand why you wouldn't cull .. Do you not eat chicken?? Just curious

Bit to think about,...I have an aggresive rooster. The other day he flogged my 5yr. old daughter. He had her down on the ground and was flogging her back repeatedly. If I could have caught him at the given time (had to tend to daughter) I would have culled him with a shovel and fed him for dog food.She wasn't hurt thankfully,luckily he hasnt developed his spurs yet. He will be leaving here,he is penned up for now. Keep in mind it is just a rooster, they come and they go. There is no sense in behaviour like that. Pet chicken or not. And YES somebody could get hurt.

Back
Top Bottom