Stinky Dogs

MinniesMomma

Songster
Apr 22, 2018
Caldwell Tx
My Coop
My Coop
My dogs finally got to go out for the evening, and I can tell by the smell on the cool evening breeze that they are out antagonizing the local skunk population. Fortunately so far all they have done is get the barest whiff of spray. One of these days I know they are going to come home having been blasted with stinky spray. What do I need to have on hand to get rid of the smell? Because of their propensity to eat chicken, they are not allowed outside during the day, and I can't imagine a houseful of full strength skunk spray...

My dogs finally got to go out for the evening, and I can tell by the smell on the cool evening breeze that they are out antagonizing the local skunk population. Fortunately so far all they have done is get the barest whiff of spray. One of these days I know they are going to come home having been blasted with stinky spray. What do I need to have on hand to get rid of the smell? Because of their propensity to eat chicken, they are not allowed outside during the day, and I can't imagine a houseful of full strength skunk spray...
I've always had great success with Skunk Off.

Back
Top Bottom