Stolen Horse--Man is BACK in jail!

Been kinda watching what was going on with this. Congrats!
thumbsup.gif

1st Congratulations Mikaela on getting Max back home. My DH said that the wheels of justice turn slowly but eventually they do work. So glad that Max is home and safe. I hope the uncle and his son have to pay you damages and vet bills for getting Max back into the condition he was when you leased him. Thank you for keeping us updated on this. I cried this morning when I read that Max was home. I am never leasing a horse no matter what, to many things can go wrong and with the way the law works it seems impossible to get the horse back. So glad you won, and have Max home again. You are one strong woman.....

Animal cruelty? IMO, he looks DARN GOOD for being with the no-good horse thieves for so long. I'm sorry, but it look like they took pretty good care of him (no where close to cruelty). Hoof cracks and worms are no big deal compared to what he could have come home looking like! That stuff is minor and can be turned around in no time!

Congrats on getting him back!!
thumbsup.gif

i am so so very glad hes home, safe and i hope the people responsible get EVERYTHING comming to them and more. sounds like a happy ending to an almost impossible situation, congrats to you and more so congrats to him for a safe return home!

Holy Moly.... See what happens when I am at fair...WOW BIG CONGRATS... I am glad they felt the burn!!!! ha ha... Are you done with this event?? All I can say is finally and great deal... I am soo glad to see this favorable outcome for you and that good lookin son of a gun!!!! Congrats...

Back
Top Bottom