Stolen Horse--Man is BACK in jail!

Darn right! He could have been abused, malnourished....so many things wrong with him. He's looking even better today. In a better mood and spirited!

His gut is louder today..and his poop was soft and green. He's not allowed onto the pasture with the other horses until Sunday. I'm not giving him his wormer until mid-week sometime when he's calm and in the herd. He'll be fed sweet feed (grain) with BOSS until he's up to the standards I want.

I'll be calling a farrier sometime this next week to have him/her come out and look and give me some advice.

On here, he'll be known as Max, but in the barn and close family, he'll be reverting back to his original name in order to further keep his identity hidden.

9574_happy-_wacky_man.gif

Rainmaker and Hoof Maximizer from Valley Vet for his feet.

Minced garlic with mollasses in his feed for the fleas. it helps keep the bugs off.

Take pics of his feet and everything that is not right with him.
If you decide to go to small claims for the vet costs and the lease money you have all the paperwork there.
You can get them big time.

After what she's been through, if I were RoPo, I'd forget about trying to get anything else out of those lowlifes who stole Max. I'd be happy if I never saw or heard from/about them again!

Quote:
Same. But that shouldn't stop you from looking into it if you want RoPo :> I certainly wouldn't think aaaaaannnnyyy less of ya for milkin' 'em dry for what they did to you.

Been rubbernecking on this thread for a long while. Just can't believe the mess she had to go through to get this horse back.
I'm so glad it turned out well and that the lucky horse is back home!!! He's a beauty and looks a lot better than I suspected. People like those uncles and son's of uncles and the first man are typically capable of much worse.

I wonder if any one else besides the "son of an uncle" will be charged with anything? The first man is the one who "stole" him right? I might be missing something.

Either way congratulations RoPo!!! Way to stick to your guns. That fine boy is all yours.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Not me, I'd be making them miserable and helping their pockets become really empty. They surely do deserve any repercussions they get. And consider this: this is hardly the first time something like this has happened and it's bound to not be the last. The word needs to get out to the lowlifes that law abiding citizens can and do get their pound of flesh. This society has taken it on the chin from this sort of people for far too long...we need to take our country, states and neighborhoods back. Without civility, we simply do not have a civilization.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom