Stolen Pictures on ebay

yeah, and I'm sure the orps you would hatch from their eggs would look like that beautiful blue IMPORTED ENGLISH type hen they posted a pic of...wonder whose bird THAT is?
roll.png

Thanks for the backup guys!! The picture has been removed. I have a feeling most if not all of their other photos are also not their own birds which says a lot about the birds they have!! The seller contacted me and asked if I owned the photo...told her yes I did and she'd better remove it. I think their whole posting is bogus.....they say they manuelly check each hatching egg they send out for fertility.......I've had birds a very long time and haven't figured out how to do that without breaking an egg open or incubating it.

She answered me this:

Dear onthespot,
We have taken it down already, Just want to let you know that you catch alot more flies with honey than vinegar..

I told her I was not interested in catching flies. I was interested in changing her behavior. Now and in the future.
lol.png

Quote:
Interesting choice of words, considering I wouldn't have been so nice in a mail if I sent one...I don't know what kind of honey she's been having, but I think you handled that very well, alot better than she deserves.
smile.png

I also remember this being a problem before. I hope this is finally put to rest!

Quote:
You should have suggested that "Bait and Switch" is illegal in many states and that your honey was saving her some big house vinegar.....lol

Back
Top Bottom