Stolen Pictures on ebay

Quote:
You should have suggested that "Bait and Switch" is illegal in many states and that your honey was saving her some big house vinegar.....lol

thumbsup.gif

She is really something
th.gif
.She gets caught stealing so she can cheat customers and yet she still has the balls to ask the rightful owner to be nice?
ep.gif
WOW

Oh i have delt with that seller. He is WHY I do not buy eggs off eBay anymore. He swore up an down hi stock was pure. Even made a point of selling his eggs as pure. Not easter eggers after i told him they do not lay pink eggs. Told me I was full of it and kept conning people who don't know any better. His eggs are not pure and i got farm mix for the cost of pure. Totally unacceptable. He kept doing it even after I told him he was wrong.

Quote:
You should have suggested that "Bait and Switch" is illegal in many states and that your honey was saving her some big house vinegar.....lol

thumbsup.gif

She is really something
th.gif
.She gets caught stealing so she can cheat customers and yet she still has the balls to ask the rightful owner to be nice?
ep.gif
WOW

Now that's just pitiful. Woah.

Well, on the bright side, apparently your birds are just that gorgeous, Katy! I agree with the seller on that aspect.
smile.png

Yep..on the bright side...at least you know you have some beautiful birdies!!
thumbsup.gif

Noone wants any pics of my birdies... *sniffle..*
lol.png

Last edited:
Now the seller wants proof that it's my picture.....WHAT!!?? Like a random person would claim a picture they stole? They obviously know it's not theirs. These are such shysters it makes me ill. I'd love to post the emails we've been exchanging.....and I might yet. I'm going to send a copy of it to ebay......maybe they need their selling privilages revoked.

Thankfully images have information like the when they were taken, and what type of camera they were taken with. Make sure to tell her that the instant a picture is taken, it is the intellectual property of the photographer, and any profits she made from the photo can be sued for. Not suggesting you actually will, but it may scare her
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom