Stoned duck is there anything I can do?

I've been noticing some possible lung issues with his as well when he breathes he makes a cackling sound which I imagine is probably from the smoke.
Its unlikely that a short exposure would cause long term damage or even give a bad chest. The concern would be if it was stoned and breathed in some kind if fluid or if he had been sick (i dont even know if this is possable but think they can regurgitate?) and inhaled at the same time due to being out of it? But if several hours since being found and still acting stoned then it probably not weed related

Its unlikely that a short exposure would cause long term damage or even give a bad chest. The concern would be if it was stoned and breathed in some kind if fluid or if he had been sick (i dont even know if this is possable but think they can regurgitate?) and inhaled at the same time due to being out of it? But if several hours since being found and still acting stoned then it probably not weed related
He was an indoor duck I have a feeling it was more than short exposure. They drove 2 hours to drop him off and they were still smoking in their car

He will probably always be a little nervous. And for the next few days he will be like a duck out of water (did you see what i did there🤪😜😝😂) but with calmness and tlc he will be fine unless there is an underlying problem like an infection . Only time will tell but if you think he need his lungs assessing then get him assessed. It may just need a corse of antibiotics.

Poor thing I hope she wasn’t in that environment all her life.
It’s a girl btw :D
Thank you. unfortunately I have a feeling he was in there for a while. He actually is a drake. Just doesn't have a curly tail yet. He makes drake noises and has male parts.

Back
Top Bottom