Storey Publishers Books SPECIAL OFFER FOR BYC MEMBERS

I think 2 posts above it says the order will be placed this Sunday
fl.gif

Yes, I plan to order the first of the week. Didn't realize the 15th was a Sunday lol.

I'm waiting on a couple of payments from other people that are ordering, but should get them through the weekend.

I definitely want to get in on the next order you do. I am looking at the website now to find out which one I want first..I think this is awesome that you are doing this for us. I LOVE these books, and I definately want more.

For anyone who loves to can and make jellies, jams, and everthing else you can imagine this book is AWESOME! It covers everything from vinegars and herbs to Banana Bread and Strawberry Jam.

http://www.storey.com/book_detail.php?isbn=9781580174589&cat=Food

Quote:
Hey Amy!
Please don't wait too long as some of the books I ordered were for a birthday gift! I thought the 9th of Feb was the goal? I need them by the first part of March!! Is that going to work?
Thanks
Christina

The order was placed on Tuesday. I will post here as soon as they notify me that the order is shipped. I had to change the order date a few weeks ago.

When in early March are they needed by? Storey ships UPS, so sometimes shipping to me can be slow.

For the books for gifts, if you would like to cancel, just let me know which ones and I"ll refund you, no problem.

Next time, I promise to be more organized with the Storey order. This time, I've had my son in the hospital twice and both kids sick nearly non-stop for 6 weeks. I do appologize.

I'm also interested for a future order. I just discovered the thread. I'm in Canada, will that be ok? I don't mind the wait with USPS to here.

Likely around early April, I will order again. I will post to this same thread, so if you subscribe to the thread, you won't miss it.

Back
Top Bottom