Storey Publishers Books SPECIAL OFFER FOR BYC MEMBERS

Quote:
I haven't but I will be checking with my rep tomorrow. Since I am "small fry" I think bigger retailer orders get priority I would expect them to ship anytime, though.

Are you able to extend free shipping to Canadians as well? Or how much per book and is there a discount for multiple books ordered?
Thanks!

Quote:
This order is already complete, but before I do the next one, I'll see how I might possibly handle shipping to Canada with my special.

Thanks for checking into it for me.
smile.png

I left a msg for my rep on Thursday. Waiting to get a call back. Will advise when I hear from her.

I finally got a call back from my rep this morning. She doesn't show where she ever received the email with my order, so I forwarded it to her again.

Many of the titles we are ordering are currently out of stock at the present time.

You all make the call.... I have 24 hours to cancel the order and send you all refunds or wait for the OOS titles to come in and the order be shipped.

Please post and let me know what you'd like to do.

Do you know which titles are currently out of stock? If any are mine then I'll take a refund and order again at a later date. Thank You

Ok. I'll let her know to go ahead with the order. She didn't specify which titles are OOS, but she said it wouldn't be long before they are back in stock. I'll keep this thread posted as to the status.

Back
Top Bottom