story about a weasel attack

thank you rooster97
smile.png

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be harsh, but there really is no sense in trying to rip people's hearts out over a creative writing project. People on here have experienced this sort of attack before and it is not something to be taken lightly. If all you are after is praise for a job well done on the story then, great writing! There you go. :|

NOO! That's not what I wanted! I see so many people writing stories about how predators have gotten their chickens, so I wanted to share my story!! wow isn't it easy to understand! and please don't even think about accusing me of an attention wanting person!
and do you really know how i felt when Apricot was attacked???!!!:mad: and here you are accusing me of some stupid thing! and thanks a lot for the sarcasm, I really appreciated it!
hit.gif
:hit:hit:hit

It's quite possible that this is a younger poster, rather than an adult. Either way, it's clear they got off on the wrong foot, here.

77horses, please don't stop posting on the forum because of this. One of the reasons that people are reacting the way they are, is that although people are impacted emotionally by the loss of their chickens to a predator, this section of the forum mostly deals with the practical side of predators and pests. Things like how it happened, how to prevent future losses, how to kill predators or what to change about their coop or run.

People share information about themselves in the "me, my family, whatever" section and you may want to check it out. You might even want to post a little about yourself over there. I'm sorry about the loss of your chickens.

this is all i was wanting to do and THAT'S ALL!
I wanted to share my story with others to see if I wasn't the only one! OK?!
barnie.gif
not to get attention, not to make people sad, but to just share my story!!!!!!
hit.gif
because others were doing the same thing!!!!

thank you WoodlandWoman.
hugs.gif
and no I am not an older poster, I am actually pretty young.
jumpy.gif

i am new here and i haven't gotten used to it around here yet, so i am not really well with choosing what forums to post things in. The only reason i came here is because my dad is going to start selling eggs and baby chickens, and so i wanted people to know.
and since i am not familiar with the forums, i thought that this was the right place to post my story, since it said "pests and predators" and that's what some of my story was about.

Oh, no! No! I wasn't throwing a bunch of sarcasm at you! It is so hard to communicate through writing. You obviously did experience this and I am sure that it was sad, I can only imagine. My point that I am trying to make to you here is that you have made it sound like a creative writing project by simply posting your second post and asking for opinions about your story. That right there was the cue for people to take this whole thing as a creative writing project and not a true life experience. May I suggest that in the future when you do write a story that you want to share with people, be patient and wait for the responses! They will come! Sorry for the hurt feelings. :aww Now no more crying!
smile.png

Quote:
aww thanks.
smile.png
I'm sorry i got all offended and everything. and thanks for the advise.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom