And here's Fern..
71035_img_3245.jpg

And Willow:
71035_img_2722.jpg

Sorry..these are old pictures
tongue.gif

Wishes Granted!
Chapter 6

I was up before anyone else, even the weird fluffy things the humans called "Bunnies". So, I decided to go off into the newly dewed world and catch a worm for my Daddy, since everyone said it was his birthday today!
There was a shiney object outside by the great 'Worm Catching spot' so I looked at myself in it.
Wow! I was beautiful! My feet feathers weren't fully in, but I had pearly white feathers and black streaks down my neck. And to finish that off, my eyes were a nice green color.
I wandered away from the object, and found some worms. I saved the biggest one for my Daddy, then ate the other two. As I was heading back I admired a sleeping bantam. But since I didn't keep my eyes on where I was going, and accidently ran into the fence. 'Ugh... Soph!' I murmured to myself. I made it to the coop and jumped next to Marbles on the highest perch. I strung the worm around his beet red comb, and someone suddenly said,
"Nice touch Sophie!". It was the bantam I admired! Since I was to shy to ask for her name I just stood their like a chicken and said "Thanks..!".
I fell back alseep, waiting for the big surprised rooster Daddy to be awakened.
*Will be continued today*

Chapter 6... continued.

I fell back alseep, waiting for the big surprised rooster Daddy to be awakened.

"What is th- oh Sophie! Did you get this for me?"
I awoke to a big red face looking at me.
"Yeah Daddy just for you! Happy eggday!"
It was raining today, so not many chickens ventured outside. We all gave our presents- but of course mine was the best present ever.
All the other little chicks found a nice baby beetle, Daisy got a seed, Jasmin got him a flower petal, and Bell'e got Daddy a bread crum.
" I love it guys! "
"Wait... one more present from Chessnut!" exclaimed Carmen.
"I made a song... just for you! It rhymes too... here we go... ahem.
Happy eggday to you
'The biggest roo
In the whole world
With manly waddles
And you have no spottles
You keep us safe
And we love your name" Sang Chessie
We all clapped even though I didn't understand it.
After the big party, the humans came and took Bell'e inside.

Uh oh... now what?

Back
Top Bottom