~Story~ The Big Escape CHAPTER 22

wee.gif
pop.gif

Last edited:
Now!
big_smile.png

Chapter 3

I had just woken up when I heard my Daddy crow three loud times. I started to panick, knowning he also crowded when that hawk attacked! So I, (My clumsy self) started screaming, and running toward Daddy while tripping on my newly feathered legs. I just got to him- and he said hello. Wouldn't he be running for his life?

"Hey sweategg! Whats wr-"
"Daddy! We need to go! Hurry!!"
"Whoa there! Slow down we all just woke up, want a grasshopper?"
Oh. Grasshopper! Wait- hawk. Grasshopper.Hawk.
"But you crowed Papa! Aren't we in danger?"
And this is when I realized everyone was watching me.
After I found out that he was crowing to say goodmorning, I slowly walked back toward the coop. This is the time you need your egg, to go and hide in it.
After feeling like a total egghead I went to go find Willow, but by the looks of it she had found new friends!
A black and white chick, a freaky chick with green legs and a beard, and a pretty yellow chick.
"Oh... uhh... hey Willow" I said.
"Yo little Soph! Wanna play with us?"
Us? I could play with everyone else?
"Oh.. yeah sure! I'd love to!"
After I said that the green legged chick started staring at my legs. Mine couldn't be freaky... her's were green.
I soon found out their names.
The pretty yellow chick was Sandy, a Buff Orpington. The black and white chick was Lacey, a SilverLaced Wyandotte. And the green legged chick was Fern, an Easter Egger.
Just as I was saying my name / admiring their fluff my Daddy crowded again. What this time?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom