~Story~ The Big Escape CHAPTER 22

We always like more. When you get a chance to put it up, I'll be waiting.
big_smile.png

Chapter 9

I woke up to a dangly worm strewn across my head.

"Oh Sophie... will you marry me?" It sounded like Angelo!!
"Oh yes Ang-" And I heard laughter. Ugh, those Wyandottes! I hopped down and pecked Lacy and Willow on their head, they deserved it! "Owch grumpy... just having some fun!"
"Ha ha... very funny girls." We passed the food tray where the Splash Dutch, Houdinni was eating. The Wyandottes and I went through the coop door, and sunlight sparkled agenst our gleaming feathers.
"Wow! It's beautiful!" Lacy whispered. It was beautiful too. I was admiring the little water droplets on the green grass, and I noticed Bell'e, Fern, Sandy, Button, Jasmin, and Daisy were yelling a name. It sounded like Carmen...
I had only seen that hen a few times, but I thought she was pretty. She was a showbird, along with Jasmin and Houdinni. Carmen was a Blue Light Brown Dutch and had won 2nd place at some sort of fair. We hustled up the hill to greet my friends.
"Have you seen Carmen? She is about this high." Sandy guestered to about 5-6 inches.
"No... what's wrong?" answered Willow.
We all huddled in a circle, making sure Carmen's BFF Houdinni couldn't hear.
" Well, she's been missing. You were to busy to notice last night- but she's been gone for 2 days and we can't find her! Will you help?"
'Oh no, that is terrible!' I thought.

We started searching and saw feathers.

Back
Top Bottom