~Story~ The Big Escape CHAPTER 22

Lol.

Chapter 10
"Carmen?" Bell'e screamed. This time the food girl came out to look too. Most of the chickens- besides Jasmin were out looking. Two hours have passed, and everyone was about to give up when the food girl located some warm, tiny Carmen eggs. We were hot on her trail!
"What's up guys?" Carmen asked.
"CARMEN!" We all screamed. The food girl had picked Carmen up and brought her inside.
Fern and I were eating bugs, while the others were searching for hay. Fern had cought 3 grasshoppers, 1 worm, 6 flies, and 2 weird beetle things. I had 3 flies, 4 worms, 5 grasshoppers, and a piece of tomato. Suddlenly a giant orange fat thing was rolling toward the coop. Daisy suddenly ran after it. None of us knew what it was- but it kept bouncing like there was stuff inside. And indeed.... stuff was inside! Willow poked a hole and gobbled up a seed. I wonder what it is...! It didn't look like a bug- and certianly not a overgrown tomato. I wanted to try it!
"Mmm... this is so good! Come on Houdinni, try some!" I yelled. Orangeish goop drippled down my feathers. The food girl said "Girls... this is a pumpkin! Isn't it good?"
Oh... if you havn't tried this food girl... it IS good!
We couldn't stop eating it! It tasing like a beetle- but better. And juicier! OAll of a sudden, Houdinni fell into it!

More!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom