~Story~ The Big Escape CHAPTER 22

I want more!
D.gif

Chapter 13
It's been really hard, but we've all gotten over the past few weeks. It's really amazing- Sandy has cheered up everyone!
I don't know how she does it- but about every 4 days, (This has been happening for 3 months) she lays a HUGE egg! Sometimes it's 2 yolks- sometimes 3! I wish I could do that, but I'll get there!

It's been my first Halloween! I LOVED it! Talk about all the nice treats, and little humans touching me! Ooohhh... it felt so good!
"Hey Sophie. Were you cold yesterday?'' Angelo said.
Angelo!
Yesterday, we had a BIG frost. It was pretty weird... not like rain. Rain is nice, and watery. This was like... like... well. I don't know ; but it's cold!
"Oh no Angelo, I was fine."
"You sure? I'm so sorry... I had to go help your Dad with the Polish. They can barely see where they're going!"
We both laughed. Oh Angelo, how your feathers gleam in the sun.
"Ok.. well. Bye." We both said.
I went to go catch up with Lacy. It's been pretty hard with her, since she was Willow's half- little sister. She was eating a bug, it was red. It's been hard to find bugs this late in the season but apparently that doesn't stop Lacy!
"Hey, you alright?" I asked. Lacy doesn't talk much, she's kind of shy, but when she does talk, it's for a long time.
"I'm fine. Wait. no. Wait... no.froget that. This bug is good." Well. That's confusing.

All of a sudden I heard a loud screetch

Back
Top Bottom