Straight Lavender Brahmas anyone?!?

SouthernFarmGirl

Hatching
Jul 28, 2017
I had a small breeding flock of lavender brahmas that I obtained from Carolina Rare Chicks. Unfortunately, a fox just took out my one and only Lavender Roo! I'm absolutely devastated. It doesn't look like any more are currently available. Does anyone know of any other breeders? Thanks!!

Looks like the place you got yours from originally still raises them, so perhaps you could contact them and see if they have anything available.

If push comes to shove and you can't find another lavender rooster, you could always use a black one instead. The first generation of chicks from him would all be black, but would be split to lavender, so using a male from that breeding would produce more lavender chicks for you and you could keep a lavender cockerel at that point.

I have a juvenile pair that are about 6 months old for sale for $200. PM me if you're interested. My avatar is their father. Thanks!!

Looks like the place you got yours from originally still raises them, so perhaps you could contact them and see if they have anything available.

If push comes to shove and you can't find another lavender rooster, you could always use a black one instead. The first generation of chicks from him would all be black, but would be split to lavender, so using a male from that breeding would produce more lavender chicks for you and you could keep a lavender cockerel at that point.
I think all black Brahmas are as hard to find as Lavenders...lol

Back
Top Bottom