Stranded RP **ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT**

Name: Anilee Eldriss
Job: Guard (though she's not very good at it)
Personality: She's a very social person. She is good at arguments. She isn't very good at physical activity, though. Lying comes easily to her.
Appearance: Her dark brown hair is cut into a neat, short bob with a think fringe that falls just below her eyebrows. Her eyes are dark green & her skin is rather pale. She has quite a few freckles. Wears a pleated teal miniskirt, green and white striped knee-high socks and lolita-style shirt.
Age(not real, made up): 16
Other: She is 7 minutes older than her twin, Naraplina.
User: NixNoodleNumbat

Name: Naraplina Eldriss
Job: Hunter/Gatherer
Personality: Quiet, but kind once you get to know her. She prefers to be alone.
Appearance: Hip-length straight almost-black hair. Her eyes are dark brown, and her skin is olive. She wears old lace-up boots, yellow-brown balloon pants, a loose indigo shirt and an emerald necklace.
Other: She is 7 minutes younger than her twin, Anilee
User: NixNoodleNumbat

Last edited:
Name: Jadyn Blake
Job: Hunter/Warrior if needed
Personality: Blunt, sweet, flirty at times. She has a serious temper, but tries to control it.
Appearance: Average height, muscular. She has blue streaks in her black hair, and a tattoo of a broken heart on her shoulder. Her eyes are a startling grey, with flecks of blue and green.
Other: She lost her twin brother, Jack, in the crash.
User: LittleLady98/RPer98

Name: Preston Harding
Job: Lumberjack
Personality: He prefers to be alone. He feels like he can never love again. He is cold, dark, and reserved.
Appearance: Massive. He is almost 7 feet tall, and has big muscles. He used to be a fitness instructor, so he is careful about staying in shape. He has deep blue eyes, and red hair.
Age(not real, made up): 28
Other: He lost his pregnant wife in the crash.
User: LittleLady98/RPer98

Last edited:
Can I join?
If so:

Name: Henrietta Boleyn
Job: Cook (you said we could suggest jobs)
Personality: Headstrong and willing to pick fights and poke fun at others.
Appearance: Around 5'7" in height, her long auburn hair kept in a high ponytail, and her bangs hanging over her brows. She is dressed in a sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers.
Other: She was traveling with her widowed mother, who was bringing Henrietta along with her for a business trip that would last for six months in Stockholm. Unfortunately, her mother, who barely made it out of the crash, had been critically injured from falling debris. She bled to death an hour later on the island.
User: Mathura

Name: Mattieu Harris
Job: A bit too young for an official one.
Personality: A spoiled brat, to say the least. He doesn't enjoy helping others and instead complains about how bored or hungry he is.
Appearance: A little blonde boy with shoulder length hair and hazel eyes, as well as smooth pale skin and thick lashes. He arrived at the airport in a specially-tailored sailor suit.
Other: An unaccompanied minor on the flight, who had been treated to first class service. Thankfully, he made it out of the plane with a few minor scratches and a slightly shaken state of mind. He believes his rich parents will come for him soon.

This RP looks interesting. Don't know how long I'll stick around though. I don't seem to find it as easy to get into RPs much these days. :lol:

Name: Peter Kaden
Job: Lumberjack (I figure he can be one if nobody else will :p Excuse me if I missed someone else who is. ETA: I see you've made yours one too, RPer.)
Personality: Pretty easygoing but a somewhat lonesome guy. He is a bit awkward but a nice person when you get to know him.
Appearance: Not very tall with dark hair.
Other: He was one of the pilots from the crashed plane. He is somewhat afraid to face the passengers after what happened, even though it was a mechanical fault. He lives alone on a rather deserted part of the island, working on a radio transceiver from components from the aircraft and trading food with the others every few days.
User: Fierlin

Last edited:
If so:
Name: Mattieu Harris
Job: A bit too young for an official one.
Personality: A spoiled brat, to say the least. He doesn't enjoy helping others and instead complains about how bored or hungry he is.
Appearance: A little blonde boy with shoulder length hair and hazel eyes, as well as smooth pale skin and thick lashes. He arrived at the airport in a specially-tailored sailor suit.
Other: An unaccompanied minor on the flight, who had been treated to first class service. Thankfully, he made it out of the plane with a few minor scratches and a slightly shaken state of mind. He believes his rich parents will come for him soon.

This is a very interesting one. I like it. :thumbsup

This RP looks interesting. Don't know how long I'll stick around though. I don't seem to find it as easy to get into RPs much these days.
lol.png

Name: Peter Kaden
Job: Lumberjack (I figure he can be one if nobody else will
tongue.png
Excuse me if I missed someone else who is. ETA: I see you've made yours one too, RPer.)
Personality: Pretty easygoing but a somewhat lonesome guy. He is a bit awkward but a nice person when you get to know him.
Appearance: Not very tall with dark hair.
Other: He was one of the pilots from the crashed plane. He is somewhat afraid to face the passengers after what happened, even though it was a mechanical fault. He lives alone on a rather deserted part of the island, working on a radio transceiver from components from the aircraft and trading food with the others every few days.
User: Fierlin
Heh, ya. What is the point of fitness if you're stuck getting berries and such?
lol.png
))

Back
Top Bottom