Strange Tracks in Pen *Logical Conclusion on Page 46*

Quote:
Someone did suggest a turtle, but i don't think a turtle could get into the pen. And then i did look for feet paddle marks beside the marks and saw none. Great suggestion, though.
smile.png

I thought maybe since toroises could burrow, it might be worth a shot. I am curious now! Good luck with getting that game cam before anything happens. It could be an alien, you know, I did just see something on the news......

Oh that's right, turtles do burrow. Hmmmmm. i like turtles.
smile.png

Walmart sent me a tracking number on the game cam and it isn't getting here until Saturday. So when i was out shopping today i stopped by a sporting goods store and bought one. i'm just too anxious to wait four more days. Plus, i really need some sleep. i got a whole 3 hours last night. i guess i can return the Walmart one, or maybe keep both and mount the other in another spot. Who knows what's sneaking through our yard at night? And if we do have aliens, i want pictures!

I have to admit - I've been reading this and am curious as well -
I like the alien inchworm though
gig.gif

wonder just what it would look like .... hmmmmmmmm

You have me on the edge of my seat! So curious to know what on earth it is!!! Hopefully it is a cute small furry thing and not a snake

Back
Top Bottom