Strangest pet you or someone you know has owned?

Had so many would be here all night, posting. Guess by username.

Whitetail deer.
Very first was a raccoon,
Birds,birds,birds,birds..........................
18 ft. snake
Alligator
Ostrich
650 lb pet pig

Plus my dear friends has many tigers,bears,lions,cougers,wolves,and etc.

Last edited:
Ground hog! Her name was Dolly and she would always steal my candy.
hmm.png

Skunks, squirrels, raccoons. A few years back I found a half dead baby red tailed hawk. (Having chickens I did not want it here so...) I took it to my mom and she nursed it back to life. That hawk still comes to my moms!
I have a snake now and when I was younger we had a dwarf rabbit that was little box trained! She ran around the house like a cat!

Everyone thinks my Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches and my two praying mantises (and Orchid and a Budwing) are very queer. I think they're awesome.

And some people still think rats are weird pets, so I guess my 4 are weird too, to some people anyway.
tongue.png

I'm dying to have a chipmunk or a flying squirrel as a pet. Do all raccoons get mean when they get older
sad.png
? What is it like to have an oppossum, do they bite? They have a lot of teeth
big_smile.png

I don't know most people's experience with their opossums, but ours are the sweetest little things ever. The only problem we ever had was with the male so we got him neutered and he is just wonderful now.
smile.png
They are cuddly, love their blankies and toys, are picky eaters and clean about their potty habits.
smile.png
Oh, I mention multiple opossums....my mother found a dead momma with 4 live babies. I took two and she took two. They are about 2 years old now.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom