~Stray Cat RP~

" Whats your name?" He asked. His mother Patch came out. " Ghost come back here this instant."
"My name is Whiskers, well you better get back to your mother, bye!" Whiskers walked away. After about 1 minute of walking she saw a car door open and a terrible man roughly through a cat out and drove away. The cat was Willow. Willow shook. "Ugh! Don't do that ya jerk!" She shouted to the man who had dumped her. Willow then turned to Whiskers and said "Where am I and, who are you?" " I am Whiskers, and we are near the city.. And who are you?" replied Whiskers. " I a Willow, my stupid owner has been threatening to abandon me for weeks, so I guess the threat came true.." said Willow. "Follow me!" Said Whiskers heading towards the town.

The blood warmed her mouth and stomach. The rodents squeals had faded a long time ago. Mystique's kill would fill her belly for a while, but before she knew it it would be time to hunt again. And that's how she liked it. Free and self sufficient.

Whiskers had arrived with Willow in the city. Whiskers stopped outside a restaurant and said "Behind this place many cats go for food, they always leave the trash can open" said Whiskers. Willow looked at the trash "So?" she said. "Well, you need food right? Replied Whiskers. "Yeah, but what is going to be in there?" sad Willow. "Scraps of food now come on" Said Whiskers who was already jumping into the can. Willow, who was a bit disgusted jumped in too.

Saw Dust was in a tree. He looked down and he saw a cat. He didn't know this cat, he was kind of a new stray. "Who are you" He shouted from the tree. (if someone wants one of their cats to be the cat below the tree just reply to the question that Saw Dust asked)
Smoky nearly jumped out of her skin. "Uh-Me!" she said.

Whiskers had arrived with Willow in the city. Whiskers stopped outside a restaurant and said "Behind this place many cats go for food, they always leave the trash can open" said Whiskers. Willow looked at the trash "So?" she said. "Well, you need food right? Replied Whiskers. "Yeah, but what is going to be in there?" sad Willow. "Scraps of food now come on" Said Whiskers who was already jumping into the can. Willow, who was a bit disgusted jumped in too.  

Mist, who was relaxing by a can after having her fill noticed Whiskers and Willow. She studied them for a few seconds before walking over to them cautiously

Last edited:
(Sorry, been skiing. Anyone jealous?
tongue.gif
)

Echo skirted around the corner and behind the trash can, trying desperately to shake off a hungry fox. She stopped when she nearly bumped into Patch. She was about to apologize when she saw Patch's kittens. Something in her broke when she saw Ghost, who happened to look exactly like one of her own kittens. Echo dashed away again, trying to clear her mind.

Back
Top Bottom