Stressed... I hate the effects it has on me!

HANG IN THERE!! Breath, Relax and take good care of yourself. You are going to conquer this creep and get to keep your chickens cause you are a strong tough chicken MUM!
wink.png

I hope it all works out for you
fl.gif
Stress is not fun, here's a description I keep at my desk during tax season:

STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.

lol.png

quick Update.
Yesterday I tried hard to focus my energy.
I was able to let go of a lot of the nuisances in my life, and focus on what is needed.
I'm feeling a lot better today. No swelling, and sugars are better.

I would like to than all of you!

Allowing me to get things out and receiving all your positive thoughts Helped Immensity.

Thank you!!!
big_smile.png

Sorry your feeling bad. Not a diabetic here, however everyone else in my family is, so only a matter of time for me.

If I am reading the other threads correctly, you are getting what you asked for. Sometimes the last thing a person needs is exactly what they asked for. This is evidently one of those times.

Couple of easy choices, stay the course you will get used to the stress, could take a while though. or--- Give up through the towel in, get rid of the chickens, pay your fine and walk away.

However, I do not think that will relieve the stress, because the lady next door will then find the next thing to push your button. And I garauntee if not the chickens it would be something else. So it is a matter of choosing when to fight your battle, now, over the chickens or later over the unknown.

Can I ask in a civil manner, just how old is the lady next door? 60? 70? 80? You know, no one lives forever. My idea of old has changed and continues to change as I get OLDER.

Quote:
I would hazard to guess in her 70's, her sons are my age. I'm 40.
I know it will something else next, but I have no control over her. So as an Active 12 step user, I need to remember the serenity prayer.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

A good back massage can relieve stress. I forgot to mention that. That for me, besides horseback riding, is the best. My DH gives the most awesome back rubs in the world and he will do it for a whole hour and I love it and feel so good afterwards.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom