Stressed~

maxxsmommy

Songster
8 Years
Aug 24, 2011
Minnesota
Do you ever feel like everything you try to do is for nothing?.... Like whenever things start going great, there is always something out there that is going to go wrong and make your life miserable? sorry just venting, Life for me and my family has made a complete 360 degree turn, and not for the better.
hit.gif
he.gif

Hope things improve for you and your family. We do the best we can,and hope the good times outweigh the bad ones.

I surely do!! My chicks were doing great until today when a dozen or so died. I tried so hard going above and beyond for the babies only to feel like a failure. I am so heartbroken and upset.
hit.gif
I can't go through this again I am done!

hugs.gif
to both of you, maxxmommy and chicky lady
I know how you feel. I've had some serious bad luck with my chickens last year. It got so bad I was tempted to sell my entire flock! I'm still upset about it.
As for life in general. We've had so many setbacks this past 2 years, I sometimes ask my DH why on earth he still wants to stay here? Is he waiting for us to lose every thing? I lost my car recently, our property sale is stuck and not moving ahead while we're running out of money and this morning when I got up I found our freezer's packed up.
th.gif
So, yeah, I know the feeling!

Back
Top Bottom