1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Stromberg's chicks! AWSOME!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by MTtroutwithwings, Feb 29, 2008.

1. MTtroutwithwings

MTtroutwithwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2007
    Montana Country
    Hey everyone,
    I think I found a great company! Check out www.strombergschickens.com. I just ordered an TFI (turbo fan incubator) for $80.95 w/ free shipping! After shopping around they seem to have the best prices on everything! Most seems to have free shipping or the shipping is included in the price so there is no guess work. Huge selection on birds & supplies. Great customer service too.
    They contacted me this morning to get a shipping address ( I ordered last night) because they use UPS...for free!!!! [​IMG]

2. MTtroutwithwings

Jul 10, 2007
    Montana Country
    Did anyone get a chance to see this post before it was bumped?[​IMG]

3. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    I didn't see it, but they also have some really great books that they have written. A guide to better hatching is one of them (you might get it with your bator) It's kinda old, but really informative. I use it a lot for reference.

4. MTtroutwithwings

Jul 10, 2007
    Montana Country
    Quote:Thanks for the tip. Although I get so much info off the forum, I'm thinking, "who needs books?! [​IMG]

5. User48

User48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2007
    I ordered most of my netting & related supplies from them. Everything arrived reasonably quickly & the prices seemed fair.

Laura

6. MTtroutwithwings

Jul 10, 2007
    Montana Country
    I just know that this little hobby we all have (and for some, an obsession:lol:) can get expensive! You all have helped in getting me hooked (I just wanted eggs, geez [​IMG]) so I like to share bargains when I find them to continue spreading the addiction! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by