Stromberg's chicks! AWSOME!

MTtroutwithwings

Songster
12 Years
Jul 10, 2007
Montana Country
Hey everyone,
I think I found a great company! Check out www.strombergschickens.com. I just ordered an TFI (turbo fan incubator) for $80.95 w/ free shipping! After shopping around they seem to have the best prices on everything! Most seems to have free shipping or the shipping is included in the price so there is no guess work. Huge selection on birds & supplies. Great customer service too.
They contacted me this morning to get a shipping address ( I ordered last night) because they use UPS...for free!!!!
wee.gif

I didn't see it, but they also have some really great books that they have written. A guide to better hatching is one of them (you might get it with your bator) It's kinda old, but really informative. I use it a lot for reference.

I ordered most of my netting & related supplies from them. Everything arrived reasonably quickly & the prices seemed fair.

Laura

I just know that this little hobby we all have (and for some, an obsession:lol:) can get expensive! You all have helped in getting me hooked (I just wanted eggs, geez
smack.gif
) so I like to share bargains when I find them to continue spreading the addiction!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom