Stuck To Padlock On Coop.. It Just Figures!

Quote:
Would you believe that there were no eggs either. I get 3 eggs a day from my 3 hens and there was nothing! After ALL that.. They have some nerve
tongue.gif

Quote:
The sad part is that I have done ALL of those things you listed.Theres nothing like gathering 2 eggs, putting them in your pocket and then go sleigh riding. NOT pretty!
barnie.gif

Its funny up here we teach our kids how to get thier tongue off a metal object if it happens.. we tell them to cup thier hands around thier mouths and breathe deep heavy breaths (we will tell them not to pull thier tongue off that hurts) the warm air will help release the tongue without too much pain.... problem with trying this in your situaltion is that your hand was already in use!!!! I feel for you!! that must have hurt!!!

My daughter told me a new kid stuck his tongue to the swing set..... I said wow that musta hurt she said he was dumb. I said wow thats kinda harsh she said MOM he not from around here... he is from "the lower 48" none of us kids from around here would try that....I told her he probably wasnt use to the cold weather and that she should help him get used to the place..... she said he would figure it out on his own!!! kids kill me!

birdlover wrote:
It would be fun to list all the dumb things we all do (but think we're the only ones)! There's:

-sticking to cold metal with wet hands

-locking self in the coop

-putting eggs in the pockets and forgetting until a "crunch" is heard.

What else?

I do appreciate the warning about the cold metal and sounds like a lot of people have been there, done that! Owie!!!

The sad part is that I have done ALL of those things you listed.Theres nothing like gathering 2 eggs, putting them in your pocket and then go sleigh riding. NOT pretty!

I feel better now that I know I'am not the only one. I've done those things too.
lau.gif

Yep my hand stuck to the chicken coop door door knob last week..
th.gif
It felt kind of like a burn afterwards.​

Last edited:
Quote:
My daughter would have said the same thing!
duc.gif
I was an evil little kid, I would have probably told him to try it (would have been too easy!)
ep.gif
lau.gif
I NOW do all the things I would have not done as a kid! Now, they laugh at me ! Sad..

Back
Top Bottom