Stupid cat! HELP!

Some critters are fine with being moved-some will return time and again, no matter how far away. I would keep an eye out for this Tom-if you find he returns, your only recourse is to put him down.

I'm just saying, is all. It might not happen , but then again, you never know.

NEVER release a cat else where, they are the ultimate predator and take there toll on everything from song birds to rabbits. If it is indeed a stray or feral cat what's the use of taking it to a shelter it will never be tame. Everyone is quick to say kill a possum or coon but stray cats are way more of a problem and way more prolific. I love my house cat dearly, but some feral cat preying on your birds or wild babies ain't so cute. If in the wrong place CATS ARE VARMINTS TOO!

please... NEVER release a predator "far away"... you never know what's 1,2, 10 mls from that point.... it could be the territory of another predator or worse, somebody else's farm with their own sets of animals/ pets. How would you like it if I dumped all my captured predators at your doorstep.
x2

Also relocating animals can spread disease (also in some case illegal), people feed coons here (also illegal) ... makes problems for me, my animals legally confined to my property... local ACAC 'takes care' of them (live trap then euthanasia by the county vet)... people trying to be nice- cause harm and the end result is a dead animal, dead because it no longer fears humans and no longer has natural habits.
x2

Please don't give your problem to other people, would it be ok for a child molester to teach 3rd grade just because your child is in 5th grade, no it wouldn't , so don't just move the problem to someone else get rid of it!

You need a bigger dog.
old.gif

My dogs will chase away any cat that isn't one of ours. (My cats don't harm the chickens. One actually hangs out with them).

I can't remember when I ever saw a cat dumb enough to come into our yard, and my neighborhood is full of cats.

OMG! Problem solved! My dad watched it yesterday and it just started ignoring the hens!!!!!
celebrate.gif
thanks everyone for the ideas!

In the Future If you have another Issue .. The Live trap will not Hurt your dogs .. Or the cat for that matter .. I keep one set regularly for Coons, and have gotten a cat before : )

Back
Top Bottom