Stupid Dog!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- please seek medical attention esp if that dog bite broke the skin bites can become infected quickly.
sickbyc.gif

2- notify animal control of the dog bite & killing of your chickens , this dog is a menace & dangerous at that small children could be consumed.
somad.gif
somad.gif

3- you did everything right trying to protect your chickey's had not heard of a dog pulling wire buried 9" dang what kind of dog was this?
Don't beat yourself up you did a fab job of protecting them & yourself. Had you fallen this would be a much worse story of chicken owner severly mauled. Take care of yourself so you can continue to take care of your babies.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

So glad to hear you are mostly ok wow 19 stitches that really had to hurt. At least animal control is aware , hopefully they will step it up esp since a person had to have some serious medical treatment this makes that dog put on dangerous list . The other thing you know in your heart you did everything right to protect your chickeys. Dawgs woman you have 19 stitches to prove it. I hope you have a better holiday weekend !! Keep a shotgun handy in case cudjo comes back.

Last edited:
I'm doing ok in a lot of pain. I just can't seem to stop watching them and they are flipping out when I try to pick them up, it breaks my heart to feel like they don't trust me. And I know they are just stressed but it stills hurts. Now I just need to buy a shotgun.
smile.png
. Thanks for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom