Stupid people anyway! HELP!

Citron_d'uccle :

Call Police.....check
Fingerprint sidecutters........check
Move lazyboy to back porch......check
loaded .30/.30 lever action.........check
loaded Glock 19..........check
loaded AR-15......check

Waiting on the bad guys to return..........OH YEAH!!!!!!

O citron d'uccle! At least you still have your sence of humor! Although, I'm sure you're serious! Good luck finding your birds. That is a lot of birds for someone to round up and haul away. If they return and you need help digging a hole. . . I'm just sayin. . .​

Sorry about your loss. Can't see why they would return since they got what they wanted.I would try local papers and news to get the word out there.People will notice someone with an overnight flock that matches your losses.Get the word out!

Citron_d'uccle :

Call Police.....check
Fingerprint sidecutters........check
Move lazyboy to back porch......check
loaded .30/.30 lever action.........check
loaded Glock 19..........check
loaded AR-15......check

Waiting on the bad guys to return..........OH YEAH!!!!!!

They deserve it
somad.gif
So sorry!​

Shucks! If the cutters were ACME brand, it might've been Wile E. Coyote, but since that wouldn't go over with the local P.D. guess it was someone else. Some people just suck!
barnie.gif

Hope you find out who did this!

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry.
sad.png
Now after actually reading through the other pages.... These people were very educated on breeds, how to get in, and when you'd be gone. They were VERY nervy and it COMPLETELY sickens me people are stealing chickens! I mean I know they are more valuable but honestly! I'm very sorry again. This is what I'm feeling for you:
sad.png
hugs.gif
barnie.gif
ep.gif
hit.gif
somad.gif
Good luck catching the cuprits and getting your birdies back!

Last edited:
Snap on tools are NOT your run of the mill tool, they are an overpriced top of the line tool. Anyone who has purchased them wouldn't just forget it somewhere. In my OPINION, it was either stolen, or stupid kid borrowed it out of daddy's toolbox. I don't know your area, how close are you to car dealerships/ auto repair shops/ neighborhood motorheads?? Does the tool look new, or well used? Us old timers usually scribe valuable tools with some kind of ID in case it gets borrowed/stolen. The car line I work for has a program where students/ trainees get an allowance plus a SICK discount on Snap on to help get them into the business. If it looks relatively new, that may be the case. I would love to help you find this thief.

Quote:
Of course you're assuming whoever used the tools own them. I kind of doubt it--they would have been too expensive to just leave behind. I suspect someplace someone is missing them.

Back
Top Bottom