Solved Subcategory for Role Plays?

I know zero about RPs.

What exact subcategories are you thinking of?
I was thinking it would be similar if not exactly like the Hatch-A-Longs and Caption Contest subcategories, still classified the forum but split off for the ease of anybody looking for a RP to act in. It would also be less confusing/annoying for people who want to participate in the Games, Jokes, and Fun forum but don't like RPs.

I was thinking it would be similar if not exactly like the Hatch-A-Longs and Caption Contest subcategories, still in the forum but split off for the ease of anybody looking for a RP to act in. It would also be less confusing/annoying for people who want to participate in the Games, Jokes, and Fun forum but don't like RPs.
OH...you are meaning a separate whole sub category for JUST role plays with in the Games, Jokes and Fun.
I get it now.

We usually avoid creating additional sub forums, but I think this case it might be a good idea. We'll look into it
Could you maybe also put the "new posts" thing on the right to not show those like it used to before the upgrade? The RP's are super busy so they are always over there and not many non RP threads make it though sometimes.

If not, that's ok. Just hopeful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom