Submit Your Chicken Page For The Picture Of The Week (POW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this thread and the first post have been updated with the new POW information and process!

woot.gif

Here is a great pix of my boys in the garden; they were loving that new tilled dirt. This was taken last year of my Red Buff Cochins and Grey Barred. I just started adding Lavender (self Blue) to my flock. I adore Cochins. They are the easiest keepers and such great layers. All of mine are a little spoiled. I want to add some more colors this spring. I love this site and all the stories!!! I just don't get people who don't like chickens!!!! Enjoy!

I joined & started my coop page couple of days before the platform of BYC upgrade, I love the site , the new look & functions, I been able to edit my coop page and profile, to create albums and upload photos; i am also able to comment in the forums, pages & pics without any hassle but so far I am not able to do any new page because I still cant find the link, button or "tap in the dark blue bar" that says "create a page"... I check out the tutorials again but they seem to be made for the old platform, I am using firefox as browser. I tried some suggestions from other users but nothing worked yet... I love BYC & invite a friend to join and when she asked me for help using the site and I failed trying to teach her how to create a page thats when I encountered this problem.

I joined & started my coop page couple of days before the platform of BYC upgrade, I love the site , the new look & functions, I been able to edit my coop page and profile, to create albums and upload photos; i am also able to comment in the forums, pages & pics without any hassle but so far I am not able to do any new page because I still cant find the link, button or "tap in the dark blue bar" that says "create a page"... I check out the tutorials again but they seem to be made for the old platform, I am using firefox as browser. I tried some suggestions from other users but nothing worked yet... I love BYC & invite a friend to join and when she asked me for help using the site and I failed trying to teach her how to create a page thats when I encountered this problem.

I hope this will help. Go to the first post of this thread and click on "My Chickens" in large blue print, then click on "add a chicken page" in a blue box on the left hand side of the page (scroll down just a little.)

Or click on Learning Center in the brown bar above, then the tab in the bar (which is a light blue in my browser, not a dark blue.)

If you found any tutorials written for the old platform, we would appreciate your letting us know. If there is a red flag in them, please use that to report them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom