Sudden paralysis in 7 month old hen

So glad to hear that she is doing much better. Hopefully, her leg will become stronger. I might try some human B complex, about 1/4-1/2 tablet daily crushed on her food.
Thank you for that suggestion and all your help. I know someone else recommended that as well but I never got around to getting it. I will certainly do that. Here’s a pic of her from today I meant to post earlier.

Attachments

• IMG_0657.jpeg
    IMG_0657.jpeg
    930.6 KB · Views: 18
@beachbunny76 I was just looking at your picture in post 12. The chicken on the lower right looks to have an irregular pupil in the eye. Is that just the light in the picture, or can you look at her eye to see. The eye form of Mareks can cause irregular pupils and graying of the iris. Hopefully, there is no problem.

@beachbunny76 I was just looking at your picture in post 12. The chicken on the lower right looks to have an irregular pupil in the eye. Is that just the light in the picture, or can you look at her eye to see. The eye form of Mareks can cause irregular pupils and graying of the iris. Hopefully, there is no problem.
I just saw your note here. I will check this morning. I haven’t seen any irregularities as I check them all but I will double check her eyes. thank you for mentioning that. Hopefully it’s just the picture. My phone doesn’t take the clearest shots.

Good news - her eyes are looking normal. Thank goodness it was just the picture. I checked them all again and everybody’s looking good!

Back
Top Bottom