SUEDE BABIES! (Pics)

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by herechickchick, Oct 9, 2007.

1. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Well not as many photos as I would like but I will get more. They will be 1 week old tomorrow. All are blue (1 is much lighter than the others) and 2 have feathered legs so it will be cool to see how they turn out. They are very sweet and less skittish than any other chicks I have ever had (I am sure that is because there daddy, Suede, is such a sweetheart!) Can't wait for my next batch of eggs to come this week!

Enjoy [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  2. alex

alex Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    they are all really cute...and your dog....is cool to.

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

OMG, Adam!!!! They are GORGEOUS!!!! Wow! [​IMG] I was thinking the ones you thought were black were just very dark blue. They are so beautiful! Good job! AND, your other eggs are on their way as we speak.

4. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Quote:Thank You Monte is very sweet but he is very shy and actually afraid of the peeps, it is really funny and he is one of many, I am addicted to greyhounds, big and small. Here are 4 of my 5.

[​IMG]

5. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Quote:I am glad you think that they are cute and you are totally right about disposition being handed down from parent to chick, they are so sweet and easy to handle! I LOVE THEM.

6. hipmarye

hipmarye Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Mississippi
    I absolutely love the picture with Monty! Your babies are beautiful.

7. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    They are sooo beautiful. Oh gosh Adam, you are giving me the fever here! I really really wanted one or two of Suede's to hatch. I cant wait til February, argggh!

Jill

8. HenHaven

HenHaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2007
    Coarsegold, CA
    SUPER GORGEOUS!!! Suede ROCKS!!! What robust, healthy-looking chicks! Congratulations to you, Suede, the Mommies, and Speckledhen!!!

Good looking and good temperment--what more could you ask for? [​IMG]

9. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    GREAT pics !!!! So nice and dark can't wait to see more pics as they grow up!!!

Julie [​IMG]

10. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    They are great! My eggs are being collect by Cyn this week. I am so egg-cited!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by