SUEDE BABIES! (Pics)

herechickchick

Songster
12 Years
Mar 28, 2007
Memphis TN
Well not as many photos as I would like but I will get more. They will be 1 week old tomorrow. All are blue (1 is much lighter than the others) and 2 have feathered legs so it will be cool to see how they turn out. They are very sweet and less skittish than any other chicks I have ever had (I am sure that is because there daddy, Suede, is such a sweetheart!) Can't wait for my next batch of eggs to come this week!

Enjoy
wee.gif

chicks01.jpg

chicks02.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank You Monte is very sweet but he is very shy and actually afraid of the peeps, it is really funny and he is one of many, I am addicted to greyhounds, big and small. Here are 4 of my 5.

Racing-Sig.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I am glad you think that they are cute and you are totally right about disposition being handed down from parent to chick, they are so sweet and easy to handle! I LOVE THEM.

Last edited:
They are sooo beautiful. Oh gosh Adam, you are giving me the fever here! I really really wanted one or two of Suede's to hatch. I cant wait til February, argggh!

Jill

Last edited:
SUPER GORGEOUS!!! Suede ROCKS!!! What robust, healthy-looking chicks! Congratulations to you, Suede, the Mommies, and Speckledhen!!!

Good looking and good temperment--what more could you ask for?
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom