Suggestions in re: These Ventilation Cartoons?

Pics

3KillerBs

Addict
14 Years
Jul 10, 2009
North Carolina Sandhills
My Coop
My Coop
First off, I know that I can't draw. But I *can* diagram and I've been trying to expand on my collection of ventilation/airflow diagrams made as crayon cartoons in Paint (the only drawing software I have access too).

I'd appreciate any suggestions on improving/adding to this series of illustrations of airflow -- good and bad.

First, my original diagram:

Airflow Crayon.png

I think I could improve this by adding a hen and using varying thickness lines to indicate a gentle rise of air.

This one has the hen but not the indication of gentle rise vs more active air movement:

downskirt.png

This shows one kind of draftiness with and without a hen:

Airflow Crayon 2.png
upskirt.png

And another kind of draftiness:

Drafty.png

I think I need to show how the 3-sided shelter for an open air coop works as well. Anything else?

Any suggestions on how to illustrate a hen suffering in a hot, stuffy, stale coop?

First off, I know that I can't draw. But I *can* diagram and I've been trying to expand on my collection of ventilation/airflow diagrams made as crayon cartoons in Paint (the only drawing software I have access too).

I'd appreciate any suggestions on improving/adding to this series of illustrations of airflow -- good and bad.

View attachment 3114370

I think I could improve this by adding a hen and using varying thickness lines to indicate a gentle rise of air.

This one has the hen but not the indication of gentle rise vs more active air movement:

View attachment 3114377

View attachment 3114373View attachment 3114375

View attachment 3114374

I think I need to show how the 3-sided shelter for an open air coop works as well. Anything else?

Any suggestions on how to illustrate a hen suffering in a hot, stuffy, stale coop?
Wings away from body open beak some sweat. Really nice disarms I love the chicken.

View attachment 3114370

View attachment 3114377

View attachment 3114373View attachment 3114375

View attachment 3114374

I love the skirt flying up and the skirt and scarf flying sideways in the various diagrams!

Hen in a hot coop could be upside down with feet sticking up, with wavy red vertical lines pointing upward? Maybe she could have on a bikini for that one.

I have entertained the possibility of presenting that one as a hen on a rotisserie -- because I have often used the phrase "Don't turn your coop into a rotisserie".

But I don't know if that would ruin what I hope is the lighthearted humor of the series.

Maybe the bikini could work. :D

Back
Top Bottom