Suggestions/opinion of my new website? help!

Nupine

Songster
12 Years
Nov 21, 2007
Ohio
I have a small herd of Alpine goats in Ohio, and I just made a website. Here's the link: http://herdonthehillalpines.webs.com/ What do you think of it? I plan on adding more photos in the gallery, putting more info on the home page, adding a junior doe page when kids are born/purchased, and seperating the breeding list from the sale page. What else should I add? Should I take something out? What do you dislike about it? What do you like about it? ANY imput is greatly appreciated!
Ashlyn

I agree with turney31, I like the colors. I think that you could post more pictures. The only thing that I would do if it were my website (and I do have one), I would NOT put my physical address for anyone and everyone to see. My hobby farm is located where I live and I do not want uninvited guest dropping by with no notice. I am a female and that is totally usafe for me. On the other hand, if this is truly your business and you don't 'mind people taking your address and putting it into their GPS and going to your property unannounced, then you should leave your personal information on there. That is a no-no for me. I don't even list my cell phone number. I have them contact me using the web response form section on my website. When I receive their notification, then I contact them.

Overall, you did a great job!!!
thumbsup.gif

Be safe!

Thank you all for the imput!
I chose to keep the colors really simple, and with a green theme throughout.
My does are currently all pregnant, but once they kid, I will put udder pics up, new pics of the does themselves, and TONS of baby pictures!
kuntrygirl, I was beginning to think the same thing. I will remove that. thanks!

I like the page. Maybe you can add a section where you blog about your goats. I bet customers would love to read little stories about the happy animals they are buying from.

Back
Top Bottom