Sulky's Flock

Do You Want Sulky To Create A Flock Thread?

• No Way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever - PLEASE DON'T VOTE THIS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SulkyBantam

···ʞɔǝꓒ ʎɹǝʌƎ ɥʇᴉM ɹǝʇɹoɥS ɓuᴉʇʇǝꓨ sI ʞɐǝꓭ ʎW
Nov 3, 2020
The Emerald Isle
My Coop
My Coop
Hello!

Let's start with finding out whether you actually want to know about my flock, right?

So....

You know me as Sulky (if you know me at all), but I'm not sulky here or in my coop because I'm happiest talking about, and being around, poultry.

To you eggsperts as you're known, I'm totally new here.
In reality I've been reading BackyardChicken threads for years, and I feel I've really settled in here because this is my ideal community- CHICKENS CHICKENS CHICKENS!
It just took me until Covid to join up, because now I can't even talk to the people around me who love chickens too.

So, I've only been here a month or so but I've made myself at home, made friends and have been keeping chickens for much longer of course.
It's understandable that I'm new to you, but hopefully soon I'll be the kind of member people tag to ask advice from and am known by more people.
I'm not the most active member, mostly because I'm halfway across the world and your most active hours is night for me, but you've probably seen me around.

Anyway!
I'd love to bring you on my poultry journey!
I don't have a load of chickens now, mostly due to a beastly fox, but if this thread goes ahead, you can follow me in spring as I hatch ducklings and chicks, and in the meantime introduce you to my birds.

I'm also happy to help out identifying the gender and breed of yours if you like, and giving advice on problems.
I'd love to see comments (as long as they're nice ones!).

So what do you think?
Tell me whether to show you my birds by liking or loving or, best of all, commenting or voting in the poll.
Thank you so much!

Hello!

Let's start with finding out whether you actually want to know about my flock, right?

So....

You know me as Sulky (if you know me at all), but I'm not sulky here or in my coop because I'm happiest talking about, and being around, poultry.

To you eggsperts as you're known, I'm totally new here.
In reality I've been reading BackyardChicken threads for years, and I feel I've really settled in here because this is my ideal community- CHICKENS CHICKENS CHICKENS!
It just took me until Covid to join up, because now I can't even talk to the people around me who love chickens too.

So, I've only been here a month or so but I've made myself at home, made friends and have been keeping chickens for much longer of course.
It's understandable that I'm new to you, but hopefully soon I'll be the kind of member people tag to ask advice from and am known by more people.
I'm not the most active member, mostly because I'm halfway across the world and your most active hours is night for me, but you've probably seen me around.

Anyway!
I'd love to bring you on my poultry journey!
I don't have a load of chickens now, mostly due to a beastly fox, but if this thread goes ahead, you can follow me in spring as I hatch ducklings and chicks, and in the meantime introduce you to my birds.

I'm also happy to help out identifying the gender and breed of yours if you like, and giving advice on problems.
I'd love to see comments (as long as they're nice ones!).

So what do you think?
Tell me whether to show you my birds by liking or loving or, best of all, commenting or voting in the poll.
Thank you so much!
I am one that would love to read about your birds and see pictures! I'm currently having an adventure in hatching and raising silkies for the first time. The chick's hatched early July and are 22 weeks old. Still learning lots about them. Here are some pics of them at various stages of growth.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_20200708_142933.jpg
    IMG_20200708_142933.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20200929_163417.jpg
    IMG_20200929_163417.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20200929_163417.jpg
    IMG_20200929_163417.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

Back