Sumatra roosters to re home - can deliver to York PA show 4/18

PAzoo

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 30, 2008
Dover, PA
One is a Bantam - small comb and dark face - 2 others Large - barnyard quality yet good looking birds
for trade (eggs) or just a good home

I wish I could take another rooster but I can't. I only have one hen right now. There is a show in York 4/18? where?

Hi - Here is the Information -

Hikerchick - what are you raising?

April 18: York County Poultry Faniciers Assn. Spring Show. Held at the 4-H Center in York County, Pa. Contact Elisa Livelsberger at 717-630-1289 for more information.

oh pazoo wish I could take one off your hands...I've got 5 two and a half week old girls and am starting to wish they had a roo to keep them straight :) SAdly though, my coop is barely begun and I wouldnt have anywhere to put him until the girls are big enough to go outside in a few weeks.

Use the term "raising" loosely. I have one hen and one rooster that I got from animal rescue. The told me they were white plymouth rocks but they weren't entirely sure.

I was immediately addicted, however, so now I have 7 TSC chicks in a brooder -3 bantams and 4 pullets - not sure what breed they will be.

And more are coming in June.
smile.png

yes - chickens can get you hooked - especially the hatching and brooding.

Yes, Pazoo, I am finding that out. I have the same problem with goats. I have three pregnant pygmies due in a week or two and I doubt I will be able to part with the babies.

Then, I found some Muscovies on Craigslist that were going to become someone's dinner - I couldn't have that.

The geese - well, they just seemed like a good idea.

I need to enlarge my pen.

the show is at the Bair Center - 4H ....in Spring Grove

I have a friend with pigmy goats - and I raise llamas - now I have 7 because I could not part with my babies....

I may be picking up some Seby eggs this weekend - my first geese !
& have seabright, cubalyas and jersey giant eggs on order...

I just love spring!!! Also if you are into plants another friend is having a Plant sale May 16 - Her farm is on Canal Road

I may not have mentioned I live in Dover as well... Hope to see you at the show.

I will take all three if you are willing to ship them to indiana
I love the breed and they will have a great home with me and my flock

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom