Sumatra Thread!

Pics
Quote:
Wanda Zwart's birds are gorgeous! She has a little bit of everything. Her Sumatras are beautiful, her Kraienkoppes are beautiful, her Satsumadoris are beautiful, her Minohikis are beautiful, etc., etc. She once uploaded some pics to the Oriental Gamefowl thread and I was blown away by the attractiveness of her fowl.

Quote:
Do post pictures as they hatch and grow!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Do post pictures as they hatch and grow!!!
big_smile.png

I definitely will, the seller said they had 5 eggs collected as of today, she was hoping for maybe one or two more.

saw they were in FL, was that the same seller the platinum one came from?

I stumbled across them when I notice some body was selling silver phoenix eggs with my pictures last night.

Quote:
Wanda Zwart's birds are gorgeous! She has a little bit of everything. Her Sumatras are beautiful, her Kraienkoppes are beautiful, her Satsumadoris are beautiful, her Minohikis are beautiful, etc., etc. She once uploaded some pics to the Oriental Gamefowl thread and I was blown away by the attractiveness of her fowl.

Yep I know Wanda too, she does infact have some beautiful birds, unfortunately, she's in Europe

I was going through old pictures and thought I would post some pics of our foundation sumatra cocks. El Diablo as a yearling is what a sumatra should look like in my eyes
Sorry about the grainy pics, they are a few years old

1872_el_diablo.jpg

First one is El Diablo our main rooster that all of our largefowl can trace back to. The dun hen we have is his great great great grand daughter. This pic is when he was a yearling.

1872_eldiablo.jpg

This is El Diablo as a 3 year old right before he died

1872_sumat4.jpg

This was one of El Diablo's sons

1872_crow.jpg

And this is Crow our foundation bantam black sumatra

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom