Sumatra Thread!

We are getting excited, finally collecting eggs. :weee Miss priss didn't lay all through the heat and the cooler weather got her going. Up to 8 and getting two out of every three days so trying to hold out for a dozen before going into incubator. Can't wait!

We are getting excited, finally collecting eggs.
wee.gif
Miss priss didn't lay all through the heat and the cooler weather got her going. Up to 8 and getting two out of every three days so trying to hold out for a dozen before going into incubator. Can't wait!

fl.gif

We are getting excited, finally collecting eggs.
wee.gif
Miss priss didn't lay all through the heat and the cooler weather got her going. Up to 8 and getting two out of every three days so trying to hold out for a dozen before going into incubator. Can't wait!

D.gif
Yeah!!

Hello, does anyone have dun or khaki sumatras that are laying? We have some blacks and we would like to have more colours of these beautiful longtails.

Yes, I have duns but never made khaki (I do dun hens with black rooster and black hens with dun rooster) and mine aint laying right now. But I might try the khaki next year.

If I remember right Ramirezframing has a dun roo
and Jeremy had platinum and khakis but he hasn't posted
for quite some time. Good luck in your hunt .

I'm no longer working with Sumatras.

I've bred the Dun color into my Orpingtons and I'm breeding for Platinum, Dun and Khaki English type birds.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom