SUMATRAS, FAVEROLLE, LEMON BLUE COCHIN D'uccle BRAHMAS WA/OR/TRADES?

Sent you a pm...

Also going to ask if you have a waiting list for spring eggs. I would love to get some Blue/Black/Splash Orpingtons eggs.
wink.png

Do you have any White Faverolle pullets/hens/chicks available? Your roo is INSANELY Gorgeous!!!

Quote:
I have a rooster and that's it. I had a pullet but I lost her when she escaped the brooder & got in with the hens.
sad.png
I have the genetics still, to make more white faverolles, though. So next spring I'll be breeding some more.
smile.png

Is the white fav guy crowing ? How loud do fav's crow? and what would I get if I crossed him over regular salmon hens? I can't get him just wondering
sad.png
I wish I could buy him !

Henry

Quote:
He is not crowing yet, but that's probably because he's low on the totem pole & in with all of the other roosters I'm not keeping. He should crow just as loud as every other rooster.
smile.png
I'm not sure what you'd get with salmon hens...although he's out of two "normal" salmon faverolles. And he was one of six chicks I hatched out & the only white one from that clutch. The second clutch, I hatched out five and one was a white pullet. Unfortunately, I lost her.
sad.png
But I do still have the genetics to get white favs....

Back
Top Bottom