Summer Quilt Block Swap-Due August 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processing is a chore I dislike just because it seems to take forever and it's messy. We only get rid of extra roos and mean girls. PM me if you'd like to know my workflow pattern. I keep it fast, easy, and as low stress as possible.

That is just weird Katsdar! I have cut open a tomato and seen seeds deep inside that were starting to sprout but not poking through the skin. Save 'em and plant 'em.
I will. This is so strange. I am going to see how far I can get these plants. The other sprouts have come through and growing nicely.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have been able to get the fans done in time with all the tiny strips so I changed and went to these. Only a few have 'sand' to the outside, most have the watermelon outside. Liked the neutral to color better as it seems to frame out the center.

Tried sending pm to kat but wouldn't work right so: finally got the blocks sent, saturday delivery date. And Katsdar- I was reminding myself not to forget the return postage and still sealed your envelope without it so that is why the flap is taped:) I opened it to add the postage.

Blocks I have received today are from the ladies from England and little chicklet wow it only took 9 days to get here from England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom