Super Member Appreciation

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Farmer Connie

Farmer Connie All My Friends Have Hoofs

Feb 28, 2017
    Florida Peninsula
    My Coop
    "We've got your 6 boss". On it.

2. HuffleClaw

HuffleClaw Addicted To Birds

Jul 8, 2018
    Alabama
    You got it! ;)

3. oldhenlikesdogs

oldhenlikesdogs Waiting on a Fresh Garden Salad

Jul 16, 2015
    central Wisconsin
    Pretty cool. :thumbsup This old odd hermit lady appreciates this site and all the great people both behind the scenes, and those that make me laugh, and sometimes make me shake my head daily with all their posts.

4. chickens really

chickens really Crazy Call Duck Momma

IMG_3928.JPG My aren't I the popular one..:lau..Interesting..:frow

5. Brahma Chicken5000

Brahma Chicken5000 Araucana Addict

Sep 26, 2017
    Central New Jersey
    I made the list! :woot

6. chickens really

;)...:hugs

7. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Chicken Lover, Duck Therapist

Mar 11, 2017
    South Park, Colorado, USA
    :love I have to say I recognize the majority of those names and many of them have given me some seriously good advice over the year! (and others have provided some great entertainment) Most recently @KikisGirls has helped me kill off my mites! I've had great gardening advice this summer and great integration advice from our duck folks. So thanks to @lazy gardener @Miss Lydia @chickens really @RUNuts to name a few that stand out as well as @Blooie and others I've found that live in similarly harsh climates. :love

8. chickens really

Thanks..I'm glad you appreciate my help..:hugs..:frow

9. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds!

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
  10. Granny Hatchet

Granny Hatchet Tastes like chicken

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    @Nifty-Chicken Thank you for the recognition. I see a lot of peeps on my thread made the list as well.
    I want to tell you something that has came to be because of your ingenious site.
    I am disabled, my DH and son are as well so we struggle. If not for friends I have made here I am sure I would be locked up in the loony bin some where. I have received help from my friends here whether its moral or physical. Last 2 years @ChickenLady2014 traveled to my home for a visit and her DH did repairs around the house for us and they brought home made goodies with them. I am talking cases of her delicious canned veggies, home made breads and sweets. She is a lovely person with heart.
    Just recently @Wishing4Wings came for 10 glorious days to help me out when my DH was facing surgery. The surgery was put off til next month so we had a blast together.
    @twisted-acres-farm Makes sure to make and send me my very most favorite desert every Christmas and my Bday ! These people ARE my family, My sisters and brothers. I cry at the fact I am so very lucky to have them in my life.
    My whole thread gave me my first ever birthday party with cards and gifts they mailed. There is more but I rattle on. This is why my name is on your list. LOL
    None of this would be possible without you my dear Rob.
    from the bottom of my heart, Granny

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: