Supernatural thread!!

I started watching last year and I'm currently on the 13th season. I love this show soooooo much so it's nice to see some one made a thread about it even if I'm a bit late to the party.

Last edited:
It's a show after my own heart... I have zero retention for what I watch on the TV. Drives DW nuts. I know I watched Supernatural last night, but couldn't tell you what I watched beyond that. I can watch movies over and over again, and it's like the first time seeing them. I know which ones I enjoyed and can pull them up and watch them again with no recall of what it will be. DW if she's seen a movie anytime in her life can complete the actors sentences. Supernatural always starts with the history you need to know and then moves forward. Works great for me. These other shows you have to follow and remember what happened last episode, just don't work for me.

It's a show after my own heart... I have zero retention for what I watch on the TV. Drives DW nuts. I know I watched Supernatural last night, but couldn't tell you what I watched beyond that. I can watch movies over and over again, and it's like the first time seeing them. I know which ones I enjoyed and can pull them up and watch them again with no recall of what it will be. DW if she's seen a movie anytime in her life can complete the actors sentences. Supernatural always starts with the history you need to know and then moves forward. Works great for me. These other shows you have to follow and remember what happened last episode, just don't work for me.
I know what you mean. I'll see the recap and see something I'd forgotten, I think it's really good they do that.:)

Back
Top Bottom