Supplements?

Oct 16, 2020
Hey there,

I read that quail produce more female offspring when they are stressed. So now I’m worried that my quail are stressed, as my 2 hatches so far have been female-heavy.

Is there a poultry supplement anyone could recommend?

I may be overestimating the number of females in the batch that is nearing maturity. Also, though, my first two hatches had 50% or less hatch rate, so it’s possible only the girls made it. ( may have been too cold.)

First, I have heard that the environment, especially the temperature, affects the sex of offspring. Second, you don't have to worry about it early on, like how you did it. So, tell me how many quails have hatched and what gender. However, if you need a food supplement next time, I can recommend https://www.nhc.com/brand/onnit. I have already ordered vitamins and supplements several times on this site and, knowing how good the product is in quality, I recommend them to you. You know, I'm also thinking about raising quails, so tell me about your experience. Perhaps you can give me some advice or even talk me out of this idea. I will be happy if you share your opinion.

Last edited:
First, I have heard that the environment, especially the temperature, affects the sex of offspring. Second, you don't have to worry about it early on, like how you did it. So, tell me how many quails have hatched and what gender. However, if you need a food supplement next time, I can recommend https://www.nhc.com/brand/onnit. I have already ordered vitamins and supplements several times on this site and, knowing how good the product is in quality, I recommend them to you. You know, I'm also thinking about raising quails, so tell me about your experience. Perhaps you can give me some advice or even talk me out of this idea. I will be happy if you share your opinion.
You're thinking of lizards. If the gender of chickens or quail could be determined by temperature or nutrients, hatcheries all around the world would be doing it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom