Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Does anyone know how fast Murray McMurray ships based on where you are? As in has anyone ever looked up how far away they are, and how long after the tracking email did they arrive. I think they’re shipping tomorrow, just curious
I wish I could help but I have no experience or knowledge on this!
You must be feeling soo impatient, but I'm sure they'll be there soon!

They think they're plain. :(
My two gals are great but the Khaki Campbell Drake I had to go with them abused all of my hens and was a real stinker. He found another home. I have no problems with the two Khaki Hens that I have however and love them. All Ducks are different however and that was just my experience with them.

My two gals are great but the Khaki Campbell Drake I had to go with them abused all of my hens and was a real stinker. He found another home. I have no problems with the two Khaki Hens that I have however and love them. All Ducks are different however and that was just my experience with them.
i am glad you found him a new home...

I have a KC drake and he is very sweet, and he is afraid of the hens. In fairness my hens are a real mob, and they gang up to chase him. He is a real momma's boy, he cuddles in my arms like a kitten. They really are individuals. :)

Yeah, your dad thinks because that guy is on YT that makes him an expert that can be trusted.

Maybe you can make a little video about something really silly and post it to YT so your dad sees there is no one checking credentials on YT, it really is anyone posting.
Hmm maybe. Although i dont listen to him. Especially about stuff i have researched and learned on here for 2 or 3 years

Wow. I went shopping with my daughter all morning
By the time I got home I had an hour of catching up on here 😆

I have a KC drake and he is very sweet, and he is afraid of the hens. In fairness my hens are a real mob, and they gang up to chase him. He is a real momma's boy, he cuddles in my arms like a kitten. They really are individuals. :)
my kc drake can be a little jerk sometimes but he treats my daisy like a Queen
He will mate who he wants to …other then stormy my one Swedish girl she will beat him up 😂
But miss daisy can say no and he will leave her alone
He will also chase off the other boys who try to get her
She screams if another drake even looks her way
But he does have little man syndrome and the bigger boys have to put him in his place at times
I have seen my boys go at one another here and there but it’s never crazy
Nobody is hurt in the end
Well maybe hurt feelings 😝

Thanks, my girls are a lot happier with my one Mallard/Rouen Drake and my 4 Little Call Drakes. My other Drakes were just too big and too hard on them. So far all is good with the 9 big Hens and 5 small drakes altogether and I pray it stays that way all summer.

hey? do you think @Isadora 's husband is going to give us an update on the eggs?

I sure hope he checks in soon... wobbly eggs were chirping yesterday for pete's sake!

(pouting)
I just got to My Parent's house. I just talked to him on the phone but the eggs slipped my mind because I was very distracted by a little thing that happened on the trip. I need to call him back and bug him about the eggs :gig

I just got to My Parent's house. I just talked to him on the phone but the eggs slipped my mind because I was very distracted by a little thing that happened on the trip. I need to call him back and bug him about the eggs :gig
Ahhhh! He said there's some external pipping and he'll send me pictures when he gets a minute

Back
Top Bottom