Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Murray McMurray Iowa, I was told I would get a tracking code when they started shipping. They were supposed to get here Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday
:thI'm sorry that's rough. They could still ship today, don't lose hope! And its possible that the shipping part (as opposed to the walk-in part) could still be open passed 5

I'm off to candle broodies eggs, you think I should bring them up to the house to do it or try to candle right at the next box?
Attempt one, terrified for my life. @New duck mommy 2021 I don't know how I should act if they start running at me or striking and how I should actually reach in for the eggs. Should I wait til they run out of the box to check them?

I'm afraid :oops:😂

Attempt one, terrified for my life. @New duck mommy 2021 I don't know how I should act if they start running at me or striking and how I should actually reach in for the eggs. Should I wait til they run out of the box to check them?

I'm afraid :oops:😂
My girl gets off on her own
But it might be better if they do get off
I wouldn’t run them to the house in case one drops
I would also take a broom or stick in case they do come to attack you could hold them back a little

My girl gets off on her own
But it might be better if they do get off
I wouldn’t run them to the house in case one drops
Thank you. Usually when one gets off the other doesn't, though. should I at least wait for one?
I would also take a broom or stick in case they do come to attack you could hold them back a little
You mean at least until I can call for backup? 😂

Thank you. Usually when one gets off the other doesn't, though. should I at least wait for one?

You mean at least until I can call for backup? 😂
With two you are really brave
Do yoy have armour you can put on
Wear double layers of clothing
Don’t jet any skin show wear a helmet 😂
Don’t forget your broom

Back
Top Bottom