Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Pics
Unrelated but soon I'm gonna have to drain/refill the ducks' pond (if you'd call it that...just a 75 or so gal tote with a drain built in and set in-ground...but I digress) wish me luck as I attempt to avoid getting mauled by broodies and yelled at by other ducks wondering why I'm messing with their beloved poop water:thumbsup
(suggestions for earning trust while doing so welcome)

Unrelated but soon I'm gonna have to drain/refill the ducks' pond (if you'd call it that...just a 75 or so gal tote with a drain built in and set in-ground...but I digress) wish me luck as I attempt to avoid getting mauled by broodies and yelled at by other ducks wondering why I'm messing with their beloved poop water:thumbsup
They so love their poop mud water.
Mine dump bedding in their buckets too. No clue how, no clue why....

Mine like their pool getting emptied though, makes mud.... and unearths all the best worms! Dougie got a worm the other day that was 5 inches long!

They so love their poop mud water.
Mine dump bedding in their buckets too. No clue how, no clue why....

Mine like their pool getting emptied though, makes mud.... and unearths all the best worms! Dougie got a worm the other day that was 5 inches long!
True, they do go crazy with the mud, they just get all dirty and once the pond is filled they jump in all covered in the same dirt :th😂

Well my ducks like clean Water and I get yelled at if it gets to dirty
Have no idea how I raised a ton of divas but I have
Don’t get me wrong they love mud but lord forbid their bath or drinking water gets dirty
Edit ti add. I clean the big ponds every 4 days
By day 3 only a few will even go in it
But day 1-2 they are all in and out of it

Well my ducks like clean Water and I get yelled at if it gets to dirty
Have no idea how I raised a ton of divas but I have
Don’t get me wrong they love mud but lord forbid their bath or drinking water gets dirty
Edit ti add. I clean the big ponds every 4 days
By day 3 only a few will even go in it
But day 1-2 they are all in and out of it
Wow. Mine would drink stagnant water if I let them. (I certainly do not let them).
They enjoy bathing in and drinking dirty muddy water like its a freaking chocolate milkshake

I fill their pool up clean, by night time it's almost fully obscure brown.
Way back when my ex visited and observed, he was shocked how fast they dirtied it.

Wow. Mine would drink stagnant water if I let them. (I certainly do not let them).
They enjoy bathing in and drinking dirty muddy water like its a freaking chocolate milkshake

I fill their pool up clean, by night time it's almost fully obscure brown.
Way back when my ex visited and observed, he was shocked how fast they dirtied it.
I think they see a difference between dirty with mud and dirty with poo though... At least I want to believe they do!

Back
Top Bottom