Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

Pics
Well i guess my other 2 ducklings arent coming in again. I had my ordered placed Feb. 15th, was told they would be in March 17, and then that they would be in today. Now they wont be in till March 31st. The wait is killing me.
They are already messing with you and they aren't even out of the shell yet!

:he

I've tried for years to get grass in there but they always either eat the seed or the grass dies, but this'll be the time it works,
Just put the money into something you love as a treat for you... If weeds won't grow, grass won't grow.

You could put in a bush, something prickly like gooseberry. They will eat the fruit but the pricks on the branches will protect the bush. Blackberry works too, but they spread and are hard to contain.

Just put the money into something you love as a treat for you... If weeds won't grow, grass won't grow.

You could put in a bush, something prickly like gooseberry. They will eat the fruit but the pricks on the branches will protect the bush. Blackberry works too, but they spread and are hard to contain.
Maybe I should just leave it well enough alone. I did plant some monkey grass outside of the run, though, so that during the night they can go over and eat what they can but still have most of it protected by the chicken wire.

Aww! Did she ever move around or show her little premature feet when you talked?
During candling yes!
But while on lockdown she'd chirp at me. I'd talk to her, she'd chirp back. Great conversations
I was mid song when she pipped, seeing her break the shell was extraordinary... and I got to help her out the egg too, she got a little stuck

During candling yes!
But while on lockdown she'd chirp at me. I'd talk to her, she'd chirp back. Great conversations
I was mid song when she pipped, seeing her break the shell was extraordinary... and I got to help her out the egg too, she got a little stuck
:loveAdorable. I know for a fact that during pip-to-zip I sound like a lunatic the amount I talk them through the hatch 🤣

Maybe I should just leave it well enough alone. I did plant some monkey grass outside of the run, though, so that during the night they can go over and eat what they can but still have most of it protected by the chicken wire.
Is this monkey grass?

https://images.app.goo.gl/8pxPoSayepvmpcme9

I don't know it, looks pretty. Is it delicious to ducks& chicken?

Back
Top Bottom